From the beginning, the mission of the Cheltenham Township Adult School has been to provide educational, cultural, vocational and recreational opportunities for adults in Cheltenham Township and neighboring communities.
Since September 1939, we have provided our community with meaningful courses, enjoyable recreation, thought-provoking programs and opportunities to visit interesting places to foster lifelong learning. We hope you find the offerings in this Spring 2017 catalog as varied and stimulating as those that have preceded it.
STUDENTS ARE URGED TO REGISTER EARLY BY MAIL OR BY PHONE SINCE MANY COURSES FILL QUICKLY. DON’T BE DISAPPOINTED!
YOUR EARLY REGISTRATION MAY ALSO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE IN WHETHER OR NOT A COURSE RUNS SINCE COURSE CANCELLATION IS DETERMINED BY THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE SIGNED UP BEFORE THE FIRST CLASS.
REFUND AND CREDIT VOUCHER POLICY
CLASSES: Full refunds will be issued ONLY for a class that has been cancelled by CTAS.
Students may request a credit voucher good for one year, if they meet the following requirements:
- Contact the CTAS Office (215-887-1720) at least two (2) working days before the first class meeting for any course that meets the fewer than 3 times.
- Contact the CTAS Office (215-887-1720) within 48 hours after the first class meeting for any course that meets 3 or more times.
PLEASE NOTE: An $10.00 processing fee will be applied to all credit voucher requests.
TRIPS: Full refunds will be issued ONLY for a trip that has been cancelled by CTAS.
Trip registrants may receive a partial refund (cost of the trip less an $10 processing fee) by contacting the CTAS Office (215-887-1720) at least two weeks before the scheduled trip.
Unfortunately, CTAS cannot issue vouchers or refunds because of changes in a student’s personal affairs or health beyond the time limits stated above.
If you have a voucher please register my mail, fax or phone. We cannot accept vouchers online.
- An $10.00 processing fee will be applied to all transfers.
- Please be aware that many courses have a police of no entry after the first or second class meeting.
- Contact the CTAS Office (215-887-1720) for further information about transfers.