Full refunds will be issued only for a course or trip that CTAS has cancelled. For detailed information on trip refunds, see p. 30.
Although we cannot issue full refunds except for cancellations, we will issue credit vouchers good for one year if students call or email the CTAS office within the following time constraints:
- For courses that meet fewer than three times, contact at least two working days before the first class meeting.
- For courses that meet three or more times, contact us within 48 hours after the first class meeting.
Outside of these time limits, we regret that we cannot issue vouchers or refunds because of changes in a student’s personal affairs or health. PLEASE NOTE: A $10 processing fee will be applied to all credit voucher requests.
Our office retains a record of your credit voucher. To use it, register by mail or phone only, not on the website. If the credit voucher is less than your tuition fee, please remit the difference via check or credit card. If the tuition is less than your credit voucher, you can either donate the difference to CTAS or keep the difference for future use. If you have questions, please contact the office.
- A $10 processing fee will be applied to all transfers.
- Please be aware that many courses have a policy of no entry after the first or second class meeting.
- Contact the CTAS Office for further information about transfers.